Saturday 18 February 2023

The B-word

I received a warning today from Zuckerberg's soldiers. I posted a single-word comment on a certain page I came across while 'sightseeing' on these streets. The word in itself did not strike me as particularly 'too strong.' Zuckerberg's made-men stated the repercussions of my actions, which, inter alia, included an 'eviction threat' from these streets.

I do not know how effective that would have been had it been my mission to go about slandering people. I would have simply created a new account and be back like nothing happened.

Although I accepted that I had made a mistake, I wondered deep down why the word was unacceptable. In my estimation, the word described perfectly the what was happening in the video.

The people (to be gender neutral) were not exactly bright upstairs. It is very okay (it is even a constitutional right) not to be bright. But it is very unconstitutional not to know you are not bright.

I know you may have seen a video of a certain Woriah who does not shit and quite okay with it. I must admit it made me a bit uncomfortable knowing that there are people who do not know shit and they have the right to vote just like learned fellows like some of us.

It is a bit disconcerting for me since my intellect, or lack thereof, was acquired mainly through corporal punishment. My teacher had a name for it - he called it flogging. I got whooped in a way that took something from me.

I have contemplated suing that teacher for causing PTSD. But then I can't imagine the line of questioning his lawyer will pursue - it will make me look stupid, negating the essence of the suit.

Back to the 'word.'

According to my estimation, I did not think it would a deeper meaning other than it being a perfect word to describe those who are not that bright.

But I assumed. The lawyer from Canada once used it to describe one of your female leaders of Kanairo. The lawyer is known for using the word demagogue, which made Larry Madowo imagine it was the worst insult in the history of mankind. It wasn't.

The trouble with not knowing the meaning of something makes it even more insulting. Your mind goes on overdrive imagining the worst possible meaning of the word that someone has used in reference to you, you who hold yourself in high regard.

I consulted google and find out the word was offensive. It ranked close to the N-word. As you are familiar with the rules that govern the use of the N-word, you have to be an N for you to use it.

I used a B-word and I am not a B . The B-word is not the one use to refer to dogs of fairer sex. It ends with a vowel and you cannot use it to describe an attractive lady who was denied a substantial amount of grey matter between their ears.

Have an offensive-free Saturday. Except Arsenal fans. You will not know what hit you.

#theropwrites





No comments:

Post a Comment