Thursday 21 January 2021

I Don’t Know If I Miss You

 sunsets

beaches

a thousand songs

songs that made flowers bloom on our feet

a million memories

shredded to the tiniest bits

so much that I do not know

if I miss you

 

shadows

long walks

a thousands laughs

that made time seem to stand still

feel with a gaping hole

inside a heart that forgot how to love you

 

regrets

a bucket of chilled regrets

that calm my sick heart, sometimes

a bucket of chilled regrets

that I sometimes drink with vodka

I shall not forget

For the memory of you cannot be

drowned

for you are the storm itself

the hurricane

deserts,

and rainforests

plenty and scarcity

you were all the extremes

the extremes that I fervently loved

 

I will miss you on some days

Days I will wonder what you are up to

No comments:

Post a Comment