Wednesday 12 February 2020

Random Musing

Find me by the roadside, dazed
Dreaming of paths that lead to you 
Seeking to swim the rivulets 
Of the numerous memories of us 
Singing along to our favorite songs 
Embracing worry out of our weary hearts 
Promising each other eternities 
Plucking love from our gazes 
the penetrating gazes that ripped our senses 
the promise of our beating hearts 
screaming in our heads 
boisterous that nothing will come between us 
find me by the roadside seeking those moments 
gazing at the distance hoping to see you 
emerge from the darkness that swallowed 
I long the glow in your eyes 
when you look at me and say you love 
because 
because that is a feeling i can't ever trade 
only because no could actually offer me money 
for now, its only me who knows the value 

No comments:

Post a Comment